Welcome to the North Coast Junior Golf Tour getting started page!
Five Easy Steps to Tournament Play:
Create Master Account (Parent)
Login to Master Account for Next Steps
Add Junior Golfer (the Player)
Register for Annual Membership (pay annual fee)
Signup for Tournaments (check the boxes and checkout)
Once you complete these steps, the player will be listed in the field for all tournaments selected. Tee time assignments are posted to each tournament information page usually 3 days prior to the event date. Make sure to get your tee time from the pairings list (the tee time schedule) prior to tournament day. Make a plan to arrive at the tournament site on event day in time to be at your starting tee "ready to play" at least 10 minutes prior to your start time. That's it, you're on Tour!
Follow @NCJT_Golf Follow us on Twitter and you'll have access to event changes (rain delays, suspensions of play, and the like), plus tour news. Juniors love this follow button.
Support: For all support/questions, please visit Contact Us
More Details If Needed
If you are a current member of our tour or another tour that uses ShotStat.
- Click on the "Login Icon" to login and register for season membership or tournaments.
If you need to retrieve your UserName/Password:
- Click on the "Login Icon" and then click on the "Forgot Password" link on the Login screen to reset your password.
- Enter in the "Parent Email" and submit. Your UserName and a temporary Password will be emailed to your parent email.
New Website Users Registration:
If you are new and need to create a new account.
- Click on the "Register Icon".
- Enter your Parent information first and choose your own unique UserName and Password
- After you have submitted your parent account, a new form will appear to enter your junior golfer information
- You can enter in multiple golfers by completing a new form for each child.
Registering for Tournaments:
- Login to the site
- Navigate to the Tournament List by going to "Schedule" in the main menu.
- Your junior golfer(s) will show up on the bottom right of each tournament
- Click the players for the tournaments in which your child(ren) will play (The box will turn red) and click "Register" at the bottom of the Tournament List
- When logged in, click on the "Account" Icon next your name on the top right of the page.
- At your dashboard, you can edit your account or your junior golfer account(s).
- To add a junior golfer to your account, click on the "Plus" Icon.